O2O - Online-to-Offline Store - The Virtual Store.
What is O2O?
O2O - Online 2 Offline - is a digitized online platform that acts as a middleman between physical stores, suppliers and buyers. On the contrary, it can also be called as the virtual product market.
Features of O2O
The platform offers a wide range of servcies to ranging from the basic product ordering to keeping in touch and building relations with the suppliers.
- Meet all China HomeLife suppliers before the expo
- 1000s of real supplier profiles
- Find all the latest products
- Set up meetings with the suppliers
- Access to special deals
- Personal connection with the suppliers
- Access to 1000s of special offers and deals
- 365 day engagement
- No Language barrier
- Manage your meetings
- Universal inbox.
Posted by : O2O - Online-to-Offline Store - The Virtual Store.
More on Import Procedures
1. Setting Market Objectives
- Setting market objectives on pricing and terms
2. Sourcing Products
- Identifying potential suppliers from a range of more than 3000.
- Identify and discuss channels of distribution
3. Trade Regulations
- Import regulations and requirements, and checking whether import license is required
- Patent, trademark and copyright
4. Making Contacts
- Sending enquiries to the selected suppliers via the O2O (Online to Offline) platform available 365 days 24/7.
5. Settling Quotation and Terms
- Analyzing the supplier's quotation and offers
- Costs and terms of sale
6. Financing the Purchase
- Preparing for working and investment capital.
- Types of bank financing and application, such as exporter credit or other bank facilities.
7. Sales Contract
- Confirming the sales contract and terms of transaction such as payment terms
8. Preparing Payment and Insurance
- Preparing payments and insurance specified in sales contract.
- Preparing insurance, cover note, when necessary
9. Acquiring Goods
- Receiving shipping advice and arrival notice
- Receiving export documents from the exporter
- Collecting goods from the specified shipping company or forwarder
10. Customs Clearance
Arranging customs clearance and import declaration
Posted by : More on Import Procedures