More on Import Procedures
1. Setting Market Objectives
- Setting market objectives on pricing and terms
2. Sourcing Products
- Identifying potential suppliers from a range of more than 3000.
- Identify and discuss channels of distribution
3. Trade Regulations
- Import regulations and requirements, and checking whether import license is required
- Patent, trademark and copyright
4. Making Contacts
- Sending enquiries to the selected suppliers via the O2O (Online to Offline) platform available 365 days 24/7.
5. Settling Quotation and Terms
- Analyzing the supplier's quotation and offers
- Costs and terms of sale
6. Financing the Purchase
- Preparing for working and investment capital.
- Types of bank financing and application, such as exporter credit or other bank facilities.
7. Sales Contract
- Confirming the sales contract and terms of transaction such as payment terms
8. Preparing Payment and Insurance
- Preparing payments and insurance specified in sales contract.
- Preparing insurance, cover note, when necessary
9. Acquiring Goods
- Receiving shipping advice and arrival notice
- Receiving export documents from the exporter
- Collecting goods from the specified shipping company or forwarder
10. Customs Clearance
Arranging customs clearance and import declaration
Category : Blog